Victoria's Founder Story
As a former Brand Manager at a tech startup, she knows firsthand the dedication required to build a successful business from the ground up-from the first 100 to the first 1 million in users.
However, when the pandemic hit, her world turned upside down as investors pulled out, and she lost her job. Rather than being discouraged, she saw this as an opportunity to pursue her own entrepreneurial dream.
Determined to make a difference, she founded the Phoenix Brand Consultancy – where she focuses on helping early-stage startups develop into thriving businesses. Driven by the statistic that only 2% of all VC funding goes to women-led startups, she believes that women have the potential to change the world – you just have to let them.
In 2022 alone, Victoria’s clients raised over $12.5MM in pre-seed and seed funding. Built on her commitment to generating real impact for underrepresented entrepreneurs, she is uniquely positioned to change the landscape for them.
- mMBA in Brand Management
- Master’s Degree International Public Relations (MA)
- Climate tech/Sustainability
Areas of Expertise
- Brand Marketing (8+ years of experience)
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Customer Acquisition
- Podcast Guest: Building a strong identity for your startup (Startup Communication)
- How to stand out from the crowd: the art and science of startup branding
- How to differentiate your startup from the competition
- How to find the right market size for your startup
- How to define your startup’s core values (if you hate fluff)
Book Victoria for your Event
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal.
Here are some topics Victoria enjoys talking about:
- Brand DNA: crafting a unique identity for your startup
- Empowering female entrepreneurs: leveling the playing field in startup funding
- Brand building for early-stage startups: a roadmap to success
- The future is female: how women-led startups are changing the world
- Strategic storytelling: how to create a compelling narrative for your startup brand